Piano lessons for students who are:
PIANO CLASSES ARE EITHER
A more laidback approach, though we still learn to read and play music from the very first lesson. We'll work on fun, recognizable music for any age at any age. We also host 2 recitals a year. These are opportunities to showcase your progress in a public, supportive
Step up your game and enroll in the MTAC program. Besides studying classical repertoire, we'll also focus on theory, technique,
sight reading and musicianship skills. There are also many performance
Whatever "path" you choose, you'll learn strategies for effective practice, as well as improving your confidence and self-esteem while cultivating a passion for piano and learning.
For students at the middle to high school level, I also teach productivity principles such as: How to schedule your time, efficient study habits and improving attention/concentration.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF STUDYING WITH US?
WHY WE'RE DIFFERENT
- Consultation (discuss policy, expectations)
- 1-month trial
- Official sign-up
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. How many lessons will we have in a month?
- Typical lessons are a half hour once per week.
2. How long does the student need to practice?
- Anywhere from 15-20 minutes - at least 5 days a week - is a good amount.
- For younger children who are beginners, we reduce the practice time unti their concentration improves.
3. Any fees?
- Lessons are $50 per half hour. For first-time students, there is a one-time $20 registration fee and materials are free for the first trial month.
4. What if I know nothing about music?
- No previous experience necessary. If you have zero musical knowledge, we can help.